Sharpe Valves 20276 Series Stainless Steel 3/4" Socket Weld Check Valve
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Made from stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304
- Includes stainless steel 316 disc and screwed cap
- Socket-weld ends for welding to unthreaded pipes
- Maximum pressure is 200 psig for use with WOG at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets ASTM A351 standards for quality assurance
- The Sharpe Valves 20276 series swing check valve is made of stainless steel 316 for strength and greater ease in welding than stainless steel 304. The lower carbon content of the material minimizes harmful carbide precipitation due to welding, ensuring corrosion resistance. It has a stainless steel 316 disc, screwed cap, and socket weld connections on both ends. Socket-weld ends connect to unthreaded pipe ends, and the joined pieces are welded together to create a tight seal against leaks. The maximum pressure is 200 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) for use with water, oil, and gas (WOG) at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. This valve meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) A351 standards for quality assurance.
- Sharpe Valves
- Check Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.