Sharpe Valves 4" 17 Series Ductile Iron Butterfly Gear Operator Valve
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Maximum steam pressure of 200 pounds per square inch (psi); Working temperature range of 10 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Flanged connection surrounds the body for bolting to pipes
- Made of ductile iron for compressive strength and more flexible and elastic than cast iron; Buna-N seats provide high tensile strength and resistant to oil, fuel, and other chemicals
- Wafer-style design for a seal against two-way pressure to prevent backflow in single-direction systems
- Gear operator with a handwheel for manual flow control
- This Sharpe Valves 17 series wafer style butterfly valve is made of ductile iron for compressive strength, and offers more flexibility and elasticity than cast iron. It has a gear operator handle, Buna-N seat, a stainless steel 316 disc, and flanged connections on both ends. This wafer-style valve fits between two pipe flanges and is designed to retain a seal against two-way pressure to prevent backflow in single-direction systems. The disc is made of stainless steel 316, which has higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304. Buna-N seats are high tensile strength and resistant to oil, fuel, and other chemicals. The cast-iron gear operator with a handwheel rotates the disc in the valve seat to fully open, regulate, or stop flow through the valve. This valve has a maximum steam pressure of 200 pounds per square inch (psi), and a working temperature range of 10 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Flanged connection surrounds the valve body for bolting to pipes and fo
- Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: 10 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 180 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Handle Type: Gear Operator
- Manufacturer Series Number: 17
- Seat Material Type: Buna-N
- Structure Description: Wafer Style
- Brand Name: Sharpe Valves
- Material Type: Ductile Iron
- Sharpe Valves
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.