Sharpe Valves 4" 17 Series Ductile Iron Butterfly Gear Operator Valve
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Maximum steam pressure of 200 pounds per square inch (psi); Working temperature range of 10 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Flanged connection surrounds the body for bolting to pipes
- Made of ductile iron for compressive strength and more flexible and elastic than cast iron; Buna-N seats provide high tensile strength and resistant to oil, fuel, and other chemicals
- Wafer-style design for a seal against two-way pressure to prevent backflow in single-direction systems
- Gear operator with a handwheel for manual flow control
- This Sharpe Valves 17 series wafer style butterfly valve is made of ductile iron for compressive strength, and offers more flexibility and elasticity than cast iron. It has a gear operator handle, Buna-N seat, a stainless steel 316 disc, and flanged connections on both ends. This wafer-style valve fits between two pipe flanges and is designed to retain a seal against two-way pressure to prevent backflow in single-direction systems. The disc is made of stainless steel 316, which has higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304. Buna-N seats are high tensile strength and resistant to oil, fuel, and other chemicals. The cast-iron gear operator with a handwheel rotates the disc in the valve seat to fully open, regulate, or stop flow through the valve. This valve has a maximum steam pressure of 200 pounds per square inch (psi), and a working temperature range of 10 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Flanged connection surrounds the valve body for bolting to pipes and fo
- Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: 10 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 180 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Handle Type: Gear Operator
- Manufacturer Series Number: 17
- Seat Material Type: Buna-N
- Structure Description: Wafer Style
- Brand Name: Sharpe Valves
- Material Type: Ductile Iron
- Sharpe Valves
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.