Sharpe Valves 53036 Series Stainless Steel 316 Ball Valve
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304
- Lockable lever handle for manual on/off control
- Rptfe 15% glass reinforced seats reduce the risk of leakage
- Maximum pressure rating of 1000 psig for WOG
- Butt-weld connections for a smooth bore and better fluid flow
- The Sharpe Valves 53036 series stainless steel 316 three-piece inline ball valve has a lockable lever handle and butt weld connections on both ends. It has an actuator ready ISO 5211 mounting pad for automation. This valve body is made of stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304. Stainless steel 316 is sometimes called "marine-grade stainless steel" due to its resistance to chloride corrosion. This valve has a lockable lever handle for manual on/off control.
- Sharpe Valves
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.