Sharpe Valves 54116 Series Stainless Steel 316 Ball Valve
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304
- Lockable lever handle for manual on/off control
- Standard port for reduced valve size and cost
- Flanged connections for bolting to pipes
- This class 150 Sharpe Valves 54116 series stainless steel 316 unibody inline ball valve has a lockable lever handle flanged connections on both ends. This valve body is made of stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304. Stainless steel 316 is sometimes called "marine-grade stainless steel" due to its resistance to chloride corrosion. This valve has a lockable lever handle for manual on/off control. Unibody design reduces possibility of shell leakage. The valve is standard (or regular) port for reduced valve size and cost. This valve has flanged ends for bolting to compatible-sized pipe flanges.
- Sharpe Valves
- Ball Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.