Shurjoint 77053PT-G # 7705 Grade 3" "T" Nitrile Flexible Coupling
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Grade "T" Nitrile (Color code: Orange stripe)
- Temperature range: -20
- Recommended for petroleum products, air with oil vapors, vegetable and mineral oils within the specified temperature range
- Also good for water services under 150
- The Model 7705 Standard Flexible Coupling is a standard flexible coupling for use in a variety of general piping applications of moderate pressure services. The model 7705 couplings features flexibility that can deal with misalignment, distortion, thermal stress, vibration and noise and also resist seismic tremors. With the use of Model 7705 couplings you can even design a curved layout. See Typical Applications Flexible Couplings on Shurjoint cut sheet #B-19. All Model 7705 couplings are comprised of two identical ductile iron housings segments, EPDM rubber gasket and plated track bolts & nuts. Housings segments are supplied with our standard painted finishes, i.e. orange or RAL3000 red. Optional finishes such as hot dipped zinc galvanized and custom epoxy coatings are available. 7705couplings should always be installed so that the coupling bolt pads make metal to metal contact.
- Number of Items: 1
- Material Type: Nitrile
- Size: 3 inches
- Maximum Pressure: 500 PSI
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Inside Diameter: 4.57 inches
- Item Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Shape: coupling
- Nitrile Flexible Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.