Shurjoint 770686PE-G # 7706 Grade 8" x 6" "E" EPDM Reducing Coupling
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Grade "E" EPDM (Color code: Green stripe)
- Temperature Range: -30
- Good for cold & hot water up to +230
- EPDM gaskets for water services are not recommended for steam services unless couplings or components are accessible for frequent gasket replacement
- The Shurjoint Model 7706 Reducing Coupling allows direct reduction on a piping run and eliminates the need for a concentric reducer and couplings. The specially designed rubber gasket prevents the smaller pipe from telescoping into the larger pipe during vertical installation. All 7706 couplings are comprised of two identical housing segments, EPDM rubber gasket and plated track bolts and nuts. Housing segments are supplied with our standard painted finishes, i.e. orange or RAL3000 red. Optional finishes such as hot dipped zinc galvanized and custom epoxy coatings are available. The 7706 couplings should always be installed so that the coupling bolt pads make metal to metal contact. The Model 7706 couplings must not be used with an end cap, as the end cap could be sucked into the pipe by the vacuum created when a system is being drained. Grade ?E? EPDM (Color code: Green stripe). Temperature Range: -30
- Number of Items: 1
- Material Type: EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber)
- Maximum Pressure: 400 PSI
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Shape: reducing coupling
- Reducing Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.