Siemens 3 Switch Positions Momentary Operation Heavy Duty Selector Switch
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 3SB36 08-2TA11
- Three-position pilot device with momentary operation, two NO contacts, and two NC contacts
- Plastic for corrosion resistance and non-conductivity with metal enclosure for strength and durability
- Rated up to 400V and up to 10 amp
- Operating temperature range from -25 to +70 degrees C
- UL Listed, CSA certified, meets CCC standards, and CE and EAC marked
- This Siemens 3SB36 08-2TA11 heavy duty selector switch is a three-position pilot device with momentary operation, two normally open (NO) contacts, and two normally closed (NC) contacts. It is made of plastic for corrosion resistance and non-conductivity with a metal ring enclosure for strength and durability. The black knob actuates the contacts with an I-O-II switching sequence. The contact blocks are rated up to 400V and up to 10 amp, and the unit has an operating temperature range from -25 to +70 degrees C. It meets the Ingress Protection (IP) 67 standard for a high degree of protection against dust and water. This pilot device is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed, Canadian Standards Association (CSA) certified, meets China Compulsory Certificate (CCC) standards, and displays the European Conformity (CE) and EurAsian Conformity (EAC) marks.
- 3SB36 08-2TA11
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.