SKF Single Row Nylon Cage Cylindrical Roller Bearing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- SKF cylindrical roller bearing with polyamide/nylon cage and removable inner ring suitable for high radial loads
- C3 radial clearance is larger than normal allowing for thermal expansion
- Single row roller bearing for high radial loads with low friction
- Removable inner ring in open bearing allows for lubrication in place
- Polyamide/nylon cage is lightweight and produces less noise and vibration than brass cages
- his SKF cylindrical roller bearing with a polyamide/nylon cage and removable inner ring is suitable for applications that support high radial loads. This roller bearing's C3 radial clearance is larger than normal, allowing thermal expansion and temperature differential between the inner and outer rings. This is a single row roller bearing that supports high radial loads with low friction. A removable inner ring in the open bearing allows application of lubrication. The polyamide/nylon cage prevents the rollers from coming into contact with each other during use to reduce friction, vibration, and noise and weighs less and is quieter than cages made of brass.
- Cylindrical roller bearings are used in applications where high radial loads are present such as in conveyer belts, traction motors, railway car axle boxes, and oilfield mud pumps, among others.
- Roller or rolling bearings use rolling elements to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support
- Part Number: NU 2307 ECP/C3
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Bore Diameter: 35 mm
- Outside Diameter: 80 mm
- Overall Width: 31 mm
- EAN: 7316577113931
- Item Weight: 1.59 pounds
- Number of Items: 1
- Brand Name: SKF
- UNSPSC Code: 31171547
- NU 2307 ECP/C3
- NU 2307 ECP/C3
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.