Small Parts 0.028" T Brass Small Pattern Machine Screw Hex Nut - Pack of 5
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Small pattern machine screw hex nut is narrower than standard machine screw hex nuts for use in areas with limited space
- Brass provides corrosion resistance and offers thermal and electrical conductivity
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- The brass small pattern machine screw hex nut has a plain finish. The nut has a small pattern design, meaning it is narrower than a standard machine screw hex nut for use in areas with limited space. It has six flat sides that a wrench can grip to turn from the side, enabling use when there is no space above the nut. Brass provides corrosion resistance and offers thermal and electrical conductivity. The material is nonmagnetic.Nuts are internally threaded fasteners that are used with bolts and threaded rods and studs to connect components. Several different nut styles fit a variety of application and installation requirements. Some styles, such as hex nuts, acorn nuts, flange nuts, and coupling nuts, must be tightened with a tool. Others, such as eye nuts, thumb nuts, and wing nuts, can be tightened by hand. Some nuts have a self-locking mechanism, such as a nylon patch or distorted threads, that makes them suitable for applications with a high amount of vibration.
- Overall Width: 3/64 inches
- Thread Style: Right Hand
- Thread Style: UNS
- Size: #0000-160
- Exterior Finish: Plain
- Number of Items: 5
- Material Type: Brass
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Small Parts
- Screw Hex Nut
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.