Small Parts 020 Fluorosilicone O Ring - Blue
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Made of fluorosilicone rubber for use with a variety of fluids
- Can be used across a wide temperature range from -100 degrees F (-73 degrees C) to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C)
- Round in cross-section to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- Durometer (hardness) of 70A for resistance to penetration
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
- This O-ring is made of blue fluorosilicone, is round in cross-section, has a durometer of 70A, and is designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications. Fluorosilicone has very good resistance to ozone, weathering, detergent, salt water, engine and transmission oil, non-petroleum brake fluid, hydraulic fluids that resist fire, vegetable and animal oils, high molecular weight chlorinated aromatic hydrocarbons, and has better mineral oil, fuel, and aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene) compatibility than silicone.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.