Small Parts 1-1/8" OD x 1/2" ID Standard Compound SBR Grommet - Pack of 10
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Excellent impact and very good abrasion resistance
- Good electrical resistivity and oxidation resistance
- Fair tear, weather and ozone resistance
- Poor oil and flame resistance
- 1-1/8-inches outside diameter
- WRS standard compound SBR grommets. Excellent impact and very good abrasion resistance. Good electrical resistivity and oxidation resistance. Fair tear, weather and ozone resistance. Poor oil and flame resistance. Rubber grommets are typically used to protect wire, hose, pipe or other objects passing through a panel hole. They are also commonly used as vibration dampers, finishing components and even spacers. When sized correctly, rubber grommets easily snap into your pre-drilled panel hole. Rubber grommets work well in plastic, metal or other substrates.
- Groove Width: 1/16"
- Groove Diameter: 7/8"
- Thickness: 19/64 inches
- Material Type: Styrene-Butadiene Rubber
- Small Parts
- SBR Grommet
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.