Small Parts 1-3/4"-5 18-8 Stainless Steel Hex Nut
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hex nut tightens from the side with a wrench, enabling use when there is limited space above the nut
- 18-8 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- The 18-8 stainless steel hex nut has a plain finish. It has six flat sides that a wrench can grip to turn from the side, enabling use when there is no space above the nut. The 18-8 stainless steel material provides strength and offers good corrosion resistance in many environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. Nuts are internally threaded fasteners that are used with bolts and threaded rods and studs to connect components. Several different nut styles fit a variety of application and installation requirements. Some styles, such as hex nuts, acorn nuts, flange nuts, and coupling nuts, must be tightened with a tool. Others, such as eye nuts, thumb nuts, and wing nuts, can be tightened by hand. Some nuts have a self-locking mechanism, such as a nylon patch or distorted threads, that makes them suitable for applications with a high amount of vibration.
- Overall Height: 0 inches
- Thickness: 1-1/2 inches
- Overall Width: 2-5/8 inches
- Thread Size: 1-3/4"-5
- Thread Style: Right Hand
- Thread Style: UNC
- Size: 1-3/4"-5
- Exterior Finish: Plain
- Number of Items: 1
- Style Name: Hex Nut
- Thread Class: 2B
- Small Parts
- Hex Nut
- Hex Nut
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.