Small Parts 1/4" Shoulder Diameter Alloy 405 Monel Shoulder Screw
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Alloy 405 Monel offers strength and resists corrosion from salt water as well as from some acidic and alkaline environments, while the plain surface has no finish or coating
- Socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength
- Hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that turns using an Allen key driver
- Meets ASME B18.3 specifications
- The alloy 400 Monel shoulder screw has a plain finish and a socket cap head with hex socket drive, and meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME B18.3 specifications. Alloy 400 Monel is a nickel-copper alloy that offers strength and resistance to corrosion from salt water as well as some acidic and alkaline environments. It may be slightly magnetic. The socket cap head is round with a flat top and a high profile that provides high strength, and installs using an internal drive system that enables more compact spacing than a hex head cap screw. The hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that requires an Allen key driver, also known as a hex key or Allen wrench.
- Shoulder Diameter: 1/4 inches
- Shoulder Length: 5/8 inches
- Thread Size: #10-24
- Drive Style: Hex Socket
- Grade: Alloy 405
- Thread Length: 3/8 inches
- Material Type: Monel
- Head Diameter: 3/8 inches
- Head Height: 3/16 inches
- Small Parts
- Shoulder Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.