Small Parts 1/4" Width EPDM 70A Durometer 422 O-Ring - Pack of 10 - Black
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made of ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber for use with a variety of chemicals and environments
- Durometer (hardness) of 70A
- Round cross-section provides a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- For use across a wide temperature range from -67 degrees F (-55 degrees C) to 257 degrees F (125 degrees C)
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
- This EPDM O-ring is black in color, round in cross-section, has a durometer of 70A, and is designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications. EPDM is acceptable for temperature applications between -67 degrees F (-55 degrees C) to 257 degrees F (125 degrees C). It is compatible for use with water and steam, silicone oil and grease, polar solvents (alcohols), acids, glycol-based brake fluids, ozone, and weathering. It is vulnerable to many oils, gasoline, and solvents. This material meets ASTM International standards. This EPDM O-ring has a shore durometer of 70A. Shore durometer is the hardness of a material, and its resistance to permanent indentation. A higher durometer value indicates greater resistance to indentation on a scale of 0 to 100, with 100 indicating no indentation. O-rings commonly provide a pressure and fluid seal between cylindrically shaped, overlapping mating surfaces and are commonly seen in engines, faucets, flanges, valves, and various cylinders. They are
- Size: 422
- Nominal Inside Diameter: 4.100 inches
- Material Type: EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber)
- Hardness: 70 A Durometer
- Color: Black
- Cross Section Shape: Round
- LowerTemperature Range: -70 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 300 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Durometer: 70a
- Shape: Round
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.