Small Parts #10-16 Thread Size 3/4"-L Steel Sheet Metal Screw -Pack of 100
No reviews found
- Steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration, and the black oxide finish offers mild corrosion resistance and lubricity
- Hex washer head has six flat sides that a wrench can grip from the side in low-profile applications and has a serrated flange for additional grip on the mating surface that resists loosening
- Hex drive tightens from the side with a wrench, enabling use when there is no space above for a driver
- Type AB point has a conical tip and fine spaced threads that are suitable for forming threads in thin metals between 0.015" and 0.050" thick and resin impregnated plywood
- The black oxide finish steel sheet metal screw with serrated hex washer head and hex drive has a Type AB point for forming threads in thin metals between 0.015" and 0.050" thick and resin impregnated plywood. The Type AB point has the conical tip of a Type A point with the finer spaced threads of a Type B point. Steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration. The black oxide finish offers mild corrosion resistance and lubricity. The hex washer head has six flat sides that a wrench can grip to turn from the side, enabling use when there is no space above the head for a screwdriver. The serrated flange acts like a washer to increase the fastener's bearing surface and distribute the clamping force over a larger area, providing a grip that resists loosening.
- Material Type: Steel
- Exterior Finish: Black Oxide
- Overall Length: 3/4 inches
- Size: #10-16
- Drive Style: Hex
- Head Style: Hex Washer
- Number of Items: 100
- Small Parts
- Sheet Metal Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.