Small Parts #10 18-8 Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Screw - Pack of 50
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Type AB point has a conical tip and fine spaced threads that are suitable for forming threads in thin metals between 0.015" and 0.050" thick and resin impregnated plywood
- 18-8 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength, and the plain surface has no finish or coating
- Undercut flat head has a flat top with a 82-degree cone-shaped bearing surface and is undercut for use in shallow countersunk holes
- Phillips drive has an x-shaped slot that accepts a Phillips driver and is designed to prevent over-tightening
- The plain finish 18-8 stainless steel sheet metal screw with undercut 82-degree flat head and Phillip drive has a Type AB point for forming threads in thin metals between 0.015" and 0.050" thick and resin impregnated plywood. The Type AB point has the conical tip of a Type A point with the finer spaced threads of a Type B point. The 18-8 stainless steel material provides strength and offers good corrosion resistance in many environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. The undercut flat head has a flat top with an 82-degree cone-shaped bearing surface and is undercut to a lower head height for use in shallow countersunk holes. The Phillips drive has an x-shaped slot that accepts a Phillips driver and is designed to allow the driver to slip out of the head to help prevent over-tightening and damage to the thread or fastener.
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Plain
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Head Angle: 82 Degrees
- Overall Length: 1/2 inches
- Size: #10
- Point Style: AB
- Thread Size: #10
- Drive Style: Phillips
- Head Style: Flat
- Grade: 18-8
- Number of Items: 50
- Small Parts
- Sheet Metal Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.