Small Parts 10'x.157'' 75A Durometer Viton O-Ring Cord - Black
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- O-Ring Cord made of Viton for use with a variety of chemicals and fuels
- Durometer of 75A
- For use across a wide temperature range from -15 degrees F (-26 degrees C) to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This O-ring cord is made of black Viton and has a durometer of 75A, a round cross-section, and can be used across a wide temperature range (-15 degrees F/-26 degrees C to 400 degrees F/205 degrees C). Designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications. Viton (fluorocarbon elastomer) has heat, fuel, and chemical resistance and is compatible for use with non-flammable hydraulic fuels, silicone oil, chlorinated hydrocarbons (trichloroethylene), aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene) and aliphatic hydrocarbons (propane). It works well in high vacuum environments and is vulnerable to low molecular organic acids, ammonia gas, alkalis, amines, glycol-based brake fluids, and super-heated steam. The durometer hardness of this Viton O-ring cord is 75A. Durometers measure the hardness of a material and its resistance to permanent indentation. A higher durometer value indicates greater resistance to indentation. On a scale of 0 to 100, a value of 0 indicates that a sample was completely penetrate
- Size: 10 feet Length x 0.157 inches Thickness
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Hardness: 75A
- Overall Length: 10 feet
- Thickness: 0.157 inches
- Small Parts
- O-Ring Cord
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.