Small Parts 12" 18-8 Stainless Steel Right Hand Fully Threaded Rod
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Fully threaded rod
- Made of 18-8 stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- 7/8"-14 right-hand threads
- 12" long.
- This fully threaded rod is made of 18-8 stainless steel for corrosion resistance, has 7/8"-14 right-hand threads, and is 12" long. Threaded rods and studs are fasteners that screw into threaded nuts or tapped holes, allowing for assembly of components. The difference between rods and studs is length - In general, a stud is up to 1 foot long, and a rod is more than 1 foot long. Both have threads along part or all of their length. Those that are partially threaded have equal or unequal thread lengths on one or both ends. Studs are also available with a perforated base, weld projections, or a press-in captive head for securing to the surface of a component.
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Plain
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Overall Length: 12 inches
- Thread Style: Right Hand
- Grade: 18-8
- Number of Items: 1
- Thread Class: 2A
- Thread Coverage: Fully Threaded
- Thread Size: 7/8"-14
- Small Parts
- Threaded Rod
- Threaded Rod
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.