Small Parts 12" L 303 Stainless Steel Fully Threaded Rod
No reviews found
- Rod/stud is fully threaded along its length
- 303 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- The 303 stainless steel fully threaded rod/stud has a plain finish and threads along its entire length. The 303 stainless steel grade provides good corrosion resistance and strength, and it may be slightly magnetic.Threaded rods and studs are fasteners that screw into threaded nuts or tapped holes, allowing for assembly of components. The difference between rods and studs is length- In general, a stud is up to 1 foot long, and a rod is more than 1 foot long. Both have threads along part or all of their length. Those that are partially threaded have equal or unequal thread lengths on one or both ends. Studs are also available with a perforated base, weld projections, or a press-in captive head for securing to the surface of a component.
- Brand Name - Small Parts
- Thread Style - Right Hand
- Material Type - Stainless Steel
- Thread Coverage - Fully Threaded
- Small Parts
- Fully Threaded Rod
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.