Small Parts 129 Buna-N O-Ring 50PK - 70A Durometer - Black - 3/32" Width
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Made of Buna-nitrile (also called Buna-N) for use with a variety of fluids from petroleum to aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Durometer (hardness) of 70A for resistance to penetration
- Square cross-section to provide a static seal under high pressure
- For use across a wide temperature range from -30 degrees F/-34 degrees C to 250 degrees F/121 degrees C
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
- This O-ring is made of black Buna-nitrile (Buna-N) and has a durometer of 70A. It has a square cross-section and can be used across a wide temperature range (-30 degrees F/-34 degrees C to 250 degrees F/121 degrees C). Designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications, this square O-ring can provide a superior seal to round O-rings in static applications, but is usually not as effective in dynamic applications. This Buna-nitrile O-ring meet standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A, which is the Aerospace Size Standard for O-rings.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.