Small Parts 17-4 PH Steel Shoulder Screw Socket Head Cap Hex Socket Drive
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 17-4 PH stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and high strength, while the plain surface has no finish or coating
- Socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength
- Hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that turns using an Allen key driver
- The 17-4 PH stainless steel shoulder screw has a plain finish and a socket cap head with hex socket drive, and meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME B18.3 specifications. The 17-4 PH stainless steel material provides good corrosion resistance and high strength. The material may be slightly magnetic. The socket cap head is round with a flat top and a high profile that provides high strength, and installs using an internal drive system that enables more compact spacing than a hex head cap screw. The hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that requires an Allen key driver, also known as a hex key or Allen wrench.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.