Small Parts 18-8 SS Socket Cap Screw with Internal Hex Drive - 5"L
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Socket Cap Screws are durable and reliable
- Stainless Steel is suitable where formability and cost are important considerations
- Socket cap head fasteners are very common in industrial applications
- Drive system is a hexagon-shaped hole
- Fine threads tap better into harder materials and thin walls, and are stronger in tension than coarse threads
- Meets ASME B18.3/ASTM F837
- 5" Length, Partially Threaded, 1"-8 UNC Threads
- Socket Cap Screws are reliable and durable and are used in many applications. They are available in a variety of head styles and materials.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.