Small Parts 18-8 Stainless Steel Flat Washer
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Flat washer provides a bearing surface for fastener load distribution or acts as a spacer
- 18-8 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength
- The 18-8 stainless steel flat washer. The flat washer provides a bearing surface for fastener load distribution or is used as a spacer between components. The 18-8 stainless steel material provides strength and offers good corrosion resistance in many environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. Washers distribute the load of a fastener across a surface and can also be used as spacers, springs, shims, or locking devices. Several different washer styles fit a variety of application and installation requirements. The most common style is a flat washer. More specialized washers provide additional benefits. A cup washer, for example, helps protect fasteners from electrical currents, while a lock washer offers additional security in an assembled workpiece.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.