Small Parts 18-8 Stainless Steel Flat Washer
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Flat washer provides a bearing surface for fastener load distribution or acts as a spacer
- 18-8 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength
- The 18-8 stainless steel flat washer. The flat washer provides a bearing surface for fastener load distribution or is used as a spacer between components. The 18-8 stainless steel material provides strength and offers good corrosion resistance in many environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. Washers distribute the load of a fastener across a surface and can also be used as spacers, springs, shims, or locking devices. Several different washer styles fit a variety of application and installation requirements. The most common style is a flat washer. More specialized washers provide additional benefits. A cup washer, for example, helps protect fasteners from electrical currents, while a lock washer offers additional security in an assembled workpiece.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.