Small Parts 18-8 Stainless Steel Machine Screw Pan Head Phillips Drive
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 18-8 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength
- Phillips drive has an x-shaped slot that accepts a Phillips driver and is designed to prevent over-tightening
- Pan head has a flat top and short vertical sides with a rounded top edge
- Meets ASME B18.6.3 specifications
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- The 18-8 stainless steel machine screw has a plain finish and a pan head with a Phillips drive, and meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME B18.6.3 specifications. The 18-8 stainless steel material provides strength and offers good corrosion resistance in many environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. The Phillips drive has an x-shaped slot that accepts a Phillips driver and is designed to allow the driver to slip out of the head to help prevent over-tightening and damage to the thread or fastener. The pan head has a flat top and short vertical sides with a rounded top edge.
- Small Parts
- Mahine Screw
- Mahine Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.