Small Parts 18-8 Stainless Steel Machine Screw Pan Head Phillips Drive
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 18-8 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength
- Phillips drive has an x-shaped slot that accepts a Phillips driver and is designed to prevent over-tightening
- Pan head has a flat top and short vertical sides with a rounded top edge
- Meets ASME B18.6.3 specifications
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- The 18-8 stainless steel machine screw has a plain finish and a pan head with a Phillips drive, and meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME B18.6.3 specifications. The 18-8 stainless steel material provides strength and offers good corrosion resistance in many environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. The Phillips drive has an x-shaped slot that accepts a Phillips driver and is designed to allow the driver to slip out of the head to help prevent over-tightening and damage to the thread or fastener. The pan head has a flat top and short vertical sides with a rounded top edge.
- Small Parts
- Mahine Screw
- Mahine Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.