Small Parts 18 8 Stainless Steel Taper Pin with Hex Nut 1-1/2" Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Threaded taper pin with hex nut can be installed in and removed from a hole with one-sided access
- Tapers along length of the pin for installing in tapered holes
- 18-8 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength
- Plain surface has no finish
- Standard tolerance
- The 18-8 stainless steel externally threaded taper pin with hex nut has a plain finish and a standard tolerance. The pin and hex nut can be installed in and removed from holes with only one-sided access to position and secure components. The pin has a diameter that tapers along its length for installing in tapered holes. The 18-8 stainless steel material provides strength and offers good corrosion resistance in many environments. The material may be slightly magnetic.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.