Small Parts #2-56 18-8 Stainless Steel Machine Screw - Pack of 10
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 18-8 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength
- Phillips drive has an x-shaped slot that accepts a Phillips driver and is designed to prevent over-tightening
- Pan head has a flat top and short vertical sides with a rounded top edge
- Venting through the length of the screw allows liquid and gas to release from a blind tapped hole
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- The 18-8 stainless steel vented machine screw has a plain finish and a pan head with a Phillips drive. The 18-8 stainless steel material provides strength and offers good corrosion resistance in many environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. The Phillips drive has an x-shaped slot that accepts a Phillips driver and is designed to allow the driver to slip out of the head to help prevent over-tightening and damage to the thread or fastener. The pan head has a flat top and short vertical sides with a rounded top edge. The screw has been drilled through its length to allow liquid and gas to vent from the bottom of a blind tapped hole, and is often used in vacuum systems.
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Drive Style: Phillips
- Exterior Finish: Plain
- Grade: 18-8
- Head Style: Pan
- Style Name: Vented
- Thread Style: Right Hand
- Thread Size: #2-56
- Thread Coverage: Fully Threaded
- Overall Length: 1/4 inches
- Size: #2-56
- Small Parts
- Machine Screw
- Machine Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.