Small Parts 225 PTFE O-Ring 55D Durometer Pack of 10 - White
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) for use with a variety of chemicals, fluids, and gases
- Round in shape to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- Can be used across a wide temperature range from -328 degrees F (-200 degrees C) to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C)
- Durometer (hardness) of 55D for resistance to penetration
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
- This PTFE O-ring is white in color, has a durometer of 55D, a round cross-section, and is designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.