Small Parts 277 Viton O-Ring - 75A Durometer (Pack of 25) - Black
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made of Viton (fluorocarbon elastomer) for use with a variety of chemicals and fuels
- Round cross-section to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- Can be used across a wide temperature range from -15 degrees F (-26 degrees C) to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C)
- Durometer (hardness) of 75A for resistance to penetration
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
- Viton has excellent heat, fuel, and chemical resistance. Viton is acceptable for temperature applications between -15 degrees F (-26 degrees C) to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). It is compatible for use with non-flammable hydraulic fuels, silicone oil, chlorinated hydrocarbons (trichlorethylene), fuels, aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene) and aliphatic hydrocarbons (propane), as well as high vacuum environments, ozone, and weathering. Viton is vulnerable to low molecular organic acids, ammonia gas, alkalis, amines, glycol-based brake fluids, and super-heated steam.
- Small Parts
- Viton O-Ring
- Viton O-Ring
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.