Small Parts 302 Stainless Steel Non Towing Hitch Pin Plain Finish
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ideal for quick assembly and disassembly
- Stainless steel 302 provides more corrosion resistance than steel
- Commonly used with clevis pins and shafts
- Also known as hairpin cotter pin or R-clip
- The stainless steel 302 hitch pin, also known as a hairpin cotter pin or R-clip, is ideal for quick assembly. It is commonly used to hold clevis pins and shafts. Stainless steel 302 is more corrosion resistant than steel and may be mildly magnetic. Stainless steels are used for their corrosion resistance, high-temperature strength, scaling resistance, and low-temperature toughness.
- Small Parts
- Hitch Pin
- Hitch Pin
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.