Small Parts 303 Machine Screw Slotted M1-0.25 Metric Coarse 25PK
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Slotted drive has a linear slot for use with a flat-blade driver
- Pan head has a flat top and short vertical sides with a rounded top edge
- Made in USA
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- 303 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength
- The 303 stainless steel machine screw has a plain finish and a pan head with a slotted drive, and is made in USA. The 303 stainless steel grade provides strength and offers good corrosion resistance in many environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. The slotted drive has a linear slot for use with a flat-blade driver. The pan head has a flat top and short vertical sides with a rounded top edge.
- Machine screws are threaded fasteners that are typically used with nuts or drilled and tapped (threaded) holes. Machine screws are available with a variety of head shapes, which determine how the screw interacts with the mating surface, and drive styles, which determine the type of driver required to install and remove the screw.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.