Small Parts 366 Viton O-Ring 2PK - 75A Durometer - Brown - 3/16" Width
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made of Viton (fluorocarbon elastomer) for use with a variety of chemicals and fuels
- Durometer (hardness) of 75A for resistance to penetration
- Round cross-section to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- For use across a wide temperature range from -15 degrees F/-26 degrees C to 400 degrees F/205 degrees C
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
- This O-ring is made of brown Viton and has a durometer of 75A. It has a round cross-section and can be used across a wide temperature range (-15 degrees F/-26 degrees C to 400 degrees F/205 degrees C). Designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications, this Viton O-ring meet standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A, which is the Aerospace Size Standard for O-rings.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.