Small Parts 375 O-Ring Aflas 80A Durometer - Black
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made of black Aflas (fluoroelastomer) for use with a variety of chemicals and applications
- Durometer (hardness) of 80A
- Round cross-section provides a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- For use across a wide temperature range from 14 degrees F (-10 degrees C) to 428 degrees F (220 degrees C)
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
- This O-ring is made of black Aflas (fluoroelastomer) and has a durometer of 80A. It has a round cross-section and can be used across a wide temperature range (14 degrees F/-10 degrees C to 428 degrees F/220 degrees C). Designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications, this Aflas O-ring meet standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A, which is the Aerospace Size Standard for O-rings. Aflas (fluoroelastomer) is resistant to oil, heat, electricity, abrasion and many chemicals including strong acids and bases. It is also performs well in all-weather, ozone, and steam applications, although it performs poorly in aromatic hydrocarbons or ketones. The durometer hardness of this Aflas O-ring is 80A. Durometers measure the hardness of a material and its resistance to permanent indentation. A higher durometer value indicates greater resistance to indentation. On a scale of 0 to 100, a value of 0 indicates that a sample was completely penetrated, while a value of 100 shows no indent
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.