Small Parts 420 Stainless Steel Spring Pin
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Installed by two easy operations, just drill and drive
- Type 420 Stainless Steel is stronger than 18-8 stainless steel and more corrosion resistant than zinc-plated and plain steel
- Superior to and used in place of drive pins, taper pins, collar pins, etc.
- Permit a wider tolerance because of the flexibility
- Tapered ends make starting easy
- Also referred to as Roll, Tension and Expansion Pins. Hollow and slotted lengthwise to create tension, these self retaining Spring Pins are made of Type 420 Stainless Steel.Stronger than 18-8 stainless steel, more corrosion resistant than zinc-plated and plain steel. Magnetic. Minimum Rockwell hardness is C43. They are installed by two easy operations, just drill and drive. Useful for many purposes, including electrical connectors in patch board circuits, terminals, fixtures for wire harness, actuators for drum, to secure pulley or gear to shaft, hinges, positioning, studs and many others. Superior to and used in place of drive pins, taper pins, collar pins, etc.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.