Small Parts 456 PTFE O-Ring - 55D Durometer - White - Size: 1/4" Width
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) for use with a variety of chemicals, fluids, and gases
- Round in shape to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- Can be used across a wide temperature range from -328 degrees F (-200 degrees C) to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C)
- Durometer (hardness) of 55D for resistance to penetration
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
- 55D Durometer, Round, White, 13-1/2" ID, 14" OD, 1/4" Width (Pack of 1)
- This PTFE O-ring is white in color, has a durometer of 55D, a round cross-section, and is designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications. PTFE has excellent heat, fuel, and chemical resistance and is acceptable for temperature applications between -328 degrees F (-200 degrees C) to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). It can be used outdoors, with lubricants, hydrocarbons, acids, alkalis, detergents, alcohol, ketones, steam and refrigerants, and also has good electrical resistance. PTFE is vulnerable to high vacuum seals, low compression vacuum sealing flanges, and super-heated steam. This PTFE O-ring has a shore durometer of 55D.
- Small Parts
- PTFE O-Ring
- PTFE O-Ring
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.