Small Parts #5 18-8 Stainless Steel Externally Threaded Taper Pin - 5 Pk
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Threaded taper pin with hex nut can be installed in and removed from a hole with one-sided access
- Tapers along length of the pin for installing in tapered holes
- 18-8 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength
- Plain surface has no finish
- Standard tolerance
- The 18-8 stainless steel externally threaded taper pin with hex nut has a plain finish and a standard tolerance. The pin and hex nut can be installed in and removed from holes with only one-sided access to position and secure components. The pin has a diameter that tapers along its length for installing in tapered holes. The 18-8 stainless steel material provides strength and offers good corrosion resistance in many environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. Pins are non-threaded cylindrical fasteners that are inserted into one or more holes to fix a component's position, join components, or maintain alignment between them. Several different pin styles fit a variety of application and installation requirements. Dowel pins, for example, have a solid shaft that is often rounded or beveled at the ends. Quick-release pins have a button, handle, or ring at one end that releases retractable balls at the other end to act as a lock-and-release mechanism. Clevis pins have a head at on
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Size: #5
- Thread Size: 1/4"-28
- Exterior Finish: Plain
- Grade: 18-8
- Length Tolerance: +/-0.010 inches
- Overall Length: 1 inches
- Style Name: Externally Threaded
- Thread Length: 3/8 inches
- Tolerance Held: Standard
- Small Parts
- Taper Pin
- Taper Pin
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.