Small Parts 500 feet L x 0.139" T 70A-Durometer Red Silicone O-Ring Spool
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- O-Ring Cord made of silicone for use with a variety of chemicals and fluids
- Durometer (hardness) of 70A
- For use across a wide temperature range from -76 degrees F (-60 degrees C) to 437 degrees F (225 degrees C)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in various cross sections and lengths
- 500 feet Length x 0.139 inches Thickness
- This O-ring cord is made of red silicone, has a durometer of 7OA, a round cross-section, and can be used across a wide temperature range (from -65 degrees F/-51 degrees C to 450 degrees F/232 degrees C). Designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications. Silicone is resistant to ozone, weather, detergent, salt water, engine and transmission oil, non-petroleum brake fluid, hydraulic fluids that resist fire, vegetable and animal oils, and high molecular weight chlorinated aromatic hydrocarbons. Silicone is vulnerable to mechanical wear and tear, water and steam over 250 degrees F/121 degrees C, aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene), chlorinated hydrocarbons (trichloroethylene), acids and bases, and hydrocarbon fuels. The durometer hardness of this silicone O-ring cord is 70A. Durometers measure the hardness of a material and its resistance to permanent indentation. A higher durometer value indicates greater resistance to indentation. On a scale of 0 to 100, a value of 0 indicates that
- Hardness: 70A
- Overall Length: 500 feet
- Thickness: 0.139 inches
- Material Type: Silicone
- Small Parts
- O-Ring Spool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.