Small Parts 50mm Alloy Steel Zn Plated Socket Cap Screw - Pack of 100
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Zinc plating is suitable where strength and corrosion resistance are primary considerations
- Alloy steel is one of the strongest materials used in fasteners, making this an ideal material to use when the primary concern is the application pulling apart
- Socket cap head offers high holding power
- Hex socket is driven by hex wrenches or power tools with hexagonal bits
- Metric socket head cap screws, also known as Allen head screws, have a recessed drive and are commonly used when there is not enough clearance for a conventional wrench or socket. They are durable and used in many industrial applications.Zinc plating helps prevent corrosion. Alloy steel is steel that has been alloyed with other materials to improve overall physical properties. Steels are designated by a four-number SAE steel grade. The first two digits indicate the primary materials used to form the steel. The last two digits identify the percentage of carbon for the alloy (in hundredths). Tensile strength ranges for the alloys typically used in these fasteners range from 170,000 to 180,000 psi (pounds per square inch), making these among the strongest of materials.With a high cylindrical head, socket head cap fasteners offer high holding power at high torque levels. Hex socket drive systems are driven by hex wrenches or power tools with hexagonal bits. A threaded fastener's size name
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Thread Style: Right Hand
- Head Diameter: 0.262 inches
- Head Height: 0.073 inches
- Overall Length: 50 mm
- Size: M5-0.8
- Thread Size: M5-0.8
- Thread Coverage: Fully Threaded
- Drive Style: Internal Hex
- Specification Met: DIN 912
- Hex Wrench: 4 mm
- Number of Items: 100
- Small Parts
- Socket Cap Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.