Small Parts 7-1/2" Shoulder Length Socket Head Cap Aluminum Shoulder Screw
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 6061 aluminum is a strong, lightweight material that offers corrosion resistance, while the plain surface has no finish or coating
- Socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength
- Hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that turns using an Allen key driver
- Meets ASME B18.3 specifications
- The 6061 aluminum shoulder screw has a plain finish and a socket cap head with hex socket drive, and meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME B18.3 specifications. The 6061 aluminum is a strong, lightweight material that offers corrosion resistance. The socket cap head is round with a flat top and a high profile that provides high strength, and installs using an internal drive system that enables more compact spacing than a hex head cap screw. The hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that requires an Allen key driver, also known as a hex key or Allen wrench. Shoulder screws, also known as shoulder or stripper bolts, have a smooth unthreaded shaft that acts as a spacer or bearing surface between the threaded portion and the screw head. Shoulder screws with round shafts are commonly used for items that require rotation, while those with square shafts are typically used to lock into place and prevent rotation.
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Exterior Finish: Plain
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Thread Style: Right Hand
- Shoulder Diameter: 1/2 inches
- Thread Size: 3/8"-16
- Drive Style: Hex Socket
- Head Style: Socket Cap
- Shoulder Diameter Tolerance: -0.002"/-0.004"
- Shoulder Length Tolerance: +/-0.005"
- Thread Class: 3A
- Thread Length: 5/8 inches
- Small Parts
- Shoulder Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.