Small Parts 70A Durometer 220 EPDM O-Ring - Pack of 100 - Black
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made of ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber for use with a variety of chemicals and environments
- Can be used in a wide temperature range from -70 degrees F (-57 degrees C) to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C)
- Round in cross-section to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- Durometer (hardness) of 70A for resistance to penetration
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
- EPDM is acceptable for temperature applications between -70 degrees F (-57 degrees C) to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C). It is compatible for use with water and steam, silicone oil and grease, polar solvents (alcohols), acids, glycol-based brake fluids, ozone, and weathering. It is vulnerable to many oils, gasoline, and solvents. This material meets ASTM International standards.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.