Small Parts 72" Length 7/8"-9 Thread Galvanized Threaded Rod
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Fully threaded rod
- Steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration
- Meets ASTM A193 Grade B7 specifications
- This fully threaded rod is made of galvanized steel, has 7/8"-9 right-hand threads, and is 72" long. Steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration. It is galvanized for corrosion resistance. Threaded rods and studs are fasteners that screw into threaded nuts or tapped holes, allowing for assembly of components. The difference between rods and studs is length - In general, a stud is up to 1 foot long, and a rod is more than 1 foot long. Both have threads along part or all of their length. Those that are partially threaded have equal or unequal thread lengths on one or both ends. Studs are also available with a perforated base, weld projections, or a press-in captive head for securing to the surface of a component.
- Small Parts
- Threaded Rod
- Threaded Rod
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.