Small Parts 906 Kalrez Perfluoroelastomer O-Ring 1PK - 4079 Compound - Blk
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made of Kalrez 4079 (perfluoroelastomer) for use with a variety of chemicals and fuels
- Durometer (hardness) of 75A for resistance to penetration
- Round cross-section to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- For use across a wide temperature range from 32 degrees F/0 degrees C to 600 degrees F/316 degrees C
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
- The durometer hardness of this Kalrez O-ring is 75A. Durometers measure the hardness of a material and its resistance to permanent indentation. A higher durometer value indicates greater resistance to indentation. On a scale of 0 to 100, a value of 0 indicates that a sample was completely penetrated, while a value of 100 shows no indentation in the sample. The letter following the number identifies the shore scale, which is either shore A or D. Shore A is used for softer plastics, while shore D is used for harder plastics.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.