Small Parts Buna-N 156 O-Ring 25PK - Black - Size: 3/32" Width
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Made of Buna-nitrile (also called Buna-N) for use with a variety of fluids and hydrocarbons
- Can be used across a wide temperature range from -30 degrees F (-34 degrees C) to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C)
- Round in cross-section to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- Durometer (hardness) of 70A for resistance to penetration
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
- 70A Durometer, Black, 4-1/4" ID, 4-7/16" OD, 3/32" Width (Pack of 25)
- Buna-nitrile can have high tensile strength, and abrasion, tear, and compression set resistance. It can be used in temperatures between -30 degrees F (-34 degrees C) to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C), and is compatible for use with petroleum, HFA, HFB and HFC fluids, vegetable oil, alcohol, acids and aliphatic hydrocarbons. Buna-nitrile is vulnerable to acetone, ethers, esters, ozone, sunlight and weathering and should therefore not be used in ozone-generating electric motors, welding equipment, or in applications with exposure to UV light.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.