Small Parts Buna-N O-ring - Round - Black
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Durometer (hardness) of 70A for resistance to penetration
- Made of Buna-nitrile for use with a variety of fluids and hydrocarbons
- Can be used across a wide temperature range from -30 degrees F (-34 degrees C) to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C)
- Round in cross-section to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- This O-ring is made of Buna-nitrile (also called Buna-N), round in cross-section, has a durometer of 70A, and is designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications. Buna-nitrile can have high tensile strength, resistance to abrasion, tear, and compression set resistance. It is acceptable for temperature applications between -30 degrees F (-34 degrees C) to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C)
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.