Small Parts Carbon Steel Rod - Black Oxide Finish
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Rod/stud has equal thread lengths on both ends
- Carbon steel is used in applications where strength is the primary consideration
- Black oxide finish provides mild corrosion resistance
- 1"-8 Threads, 20" Length, 2-1/2" Threaded Lengths
- The carbon steel rod/stud has equal thread lengths on both ends, has a black oxide finish, and is made in USA. It can be used in assemblies requiring equal thread lengths on both ends and space between components. Carbon steel is used in applications where strength is the primary consideration, and the black oxide finish offers mild corrosion resistance.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.