Small Parts Class 2B 3/8"-24 Threads 1/2" Nylon 6/6 Acorn Nut
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Acorn nut has a domed top that covers exposed threads
- Nylon 6/6 provides resistance to abrasion, corrosion, and many chemicals, is nonconductive, and is a strong yet lightweight plastic
- Class 2B 3/8"-24 Threads
- 1/2" Width Across Flats
- The off-white nylon 6/6 acorn nut, also called a cap nut, has a domed top that covers exposed threads on rods, studs, and bolts. Nylon 6/6 provides resistance to abrasion, corrosion, and many chemicals and solvents. The material is a strong yet lightweight plastic and is nonconductive. Nylon 6/6 can either absorb or lose moisture, which may alter its dimensions and mechanical properties.
- Small Parts
- Acorn Nut
- Acorn Nut
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.