Small Parts Class 4.6 M18-2.5 Steel Fully Right Hand Threaded Rod - 1m L
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- This fully threaded rod is made of class 4.6 steel, has M18-2.5 right-hand threads
- 1 m long
- Threaded rods and studs are fasteners that screw into threaded nuts or tapped holes, allowing for assembly of components.
- Class 4.6 steel is often used in applications where toughness is the primary consideration
- This fully threaded rod is made of class 4.6 steel, has M18-2.5 right-hand threads, and is 1 m long. Class 4.6 steel, composed of either low or medium carbon steel, is often used in applications where toughness is the primary consideration.Threaded rods and studs are fasteners that screw into threaded nuts or tapped holes, allowing for assembly of components. The difference between rods and studs is length: In general, a stud is up to 1 foot long, and a rod is more than 1 foot long. Both have threads along part or all of their length. Those that are partially threaded have equal or unequal thread lengths on one or both ends. Studs are also available with a perforated base, weld projections, or a press-in captive head for securing to the surface of a component.
- Brand Name: Small Parts
- Material Type: Steel
- Exterior Finish: Plain
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Overall Length: 1 meters
- Thread Style: Right Hand
- Manufacturer Grade: Class 4.6
- Number of Items: 1
- Thread Class: 6g
- Thread Coverage: Fully Threaded
- Thread Size: M18-2.5
- Small Parts
- Threaded Rod
- Threaded Rod
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.