Small Parts Compression Spring 316 Stainless Steel Wire Size 10PK
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Slightly magnetic stainless steel 316 wire per ASTM A313 (chemical and physical only)
- Spring ends are closed and ground flat (squared) for efficient force transfer and reduced possibility of tangling
- Load capacity of 41.2 pounds
- Maximum operating temperature of 570 degrees F (300 degrees C)
- Plain wire finish passivated per ASTM A967 for excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation
- This compression spring is made of stainless steel 316 wire and has an outside diameter (OD) of 146 inches and a wire size of 0135 inch This stainless steel 316 wire spring meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) A313 (for chemical and physical only) spring wire specification The spring ends are closed and ground flat (squared) for efficient transfer of force, and reduced risk of tangling This spring has a load capacity of 412 pounds, and a maximum operating temperature of 570 degrees F (300 degrees C) It has a slightly magnetic plain wire finish for excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation that is passivated per ASTM A967
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.