Small Parts Constant Force Spring Steel 48" Length 1.96" ID 3.5lbs/in 5 Pc
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Extended Length 48 inches
- Overall Width 1 inches
- Material Type Stainless Steel
- Load Capacity 3.5 pounds
- Constant-force springs are a special variety of extension springs. They consist of a spiral of strip material with built-in curvature so that each turn of the strip wraps tightly on its inner neighbor. The strip can then be extended, with the inherent stress resisting the loading force, but at a nearly constant rate. In a typical application, the spring is mounted on a drum, and the free end attached to a loading force, such as in a counterbalance application. Or, the relationship can be reversed. These springs can be used in tandem or back-to-back to multiply the load capacity.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.