Small Parts Fiberglass/Rubber Gasket for Boilers & Access Covers - White
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Fiberglass and rubber for combined elasticity, sealing properties, and resistance to heat
- Maximum working pressure of 180 psi
- Working temperature range of -20 to +400 degrees F (-29 to +204 degrees C)
- This white elliptical gasket for boilers and access covers is made of fiberglass and rubber, giving it combined elasticity, sealing properties, and resistance to heat. It has a maximum working pressure of 180 psi, a working temperature range of -20 to +400 degrees F (-29 to +204 degrees C). This white elliptical fiberglass/rubber gasket is suitable for applications that particularly require heat resistance.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.