Small Parts Fluorosilicone O-Ring - Blue - Size: 116
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made of fluorosilicone rubber for use with a variety of fluids
- Can be used across a wide temperature range from -100 degrees F (-73 degrees C) to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C)
- Round in cross-section to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- Durometer (hardness) of 70A for resistance to penetration
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
- This O-ring is made of blue fluorosilicone, is round in cross-section, has a durometer of 70A, and is designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.